An apple a day keeps the doctor away


30/26-30 Constable Road, Waiuku

Most general practices are now part of a PHO. Our practice belongs to Alliance Health+ PHO.To enrol, you will have to complete and sign an enrolment form. The form will require you to provide some personal details such as name, age, date of birth, address and ethnicity. The information collected at enrolment is subject to the Privacy Act 1993 and the Health Information Privacy Code 1994, so the privacy of your information is protected.

To Enrol

Please bring both of these forms and your passport or birth certificate or your NZ Gold Card.


A person is fully eligible and entitled to enrol if he / she is residing in New Zealand and:

a) Is a New Zealand citizen OR

b) Holds a resident visa or a permanent resident visa (or a residence permit if issued before December 2010)


c) Is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident AND able to show that his/her total stay in New Zealand is or will be at least 2 years OR

d) Has a work visa/permit and is able to show that he/she is able to be in New Zealand for at least 2 years (previous permits included) OR

e) Is an interim visa holder who was eligible immediately before their interim visa started OR

f) Is a refugee or protected person OR is in the process of applying for, or appealing refugee or protection status, OR is a victim or suspected victim of people trafficking OR

g) Is under 18 years and in the care and control of a parent/legal guardian/adopting parent who meets one criterion in clauses a–f above OR

h) Is 18 or 19 years old and can demonstrate that, on 15 April 2011, he/she was the dependant of an eligible work visa/permit holder (visa must still be valid) OR

i) Is a NZ Aid Programme student studying in New Zealand and receiving Official Development Assistance funding (or their partner or child under 18 years old) OR

j) Is participating in the Ministry of Education Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship scheme OR

k) Is a Commonwealth Scholarship holder studying in New Zealand and receiving funding from a New Zealand university under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Fund.